Monday 22 October 2012



My photo is awesome because I used the rule of thirds pattern with the water tower in the top left, and my friend in the middle third in the right. I also have a little bit of leading lines from the left of the wall lead to my friend in a way. I also have kissing edges with the top left of the wall kissing the top right of the water tower. I made the mood of this picture a bit sad because it is a little bit dark. To get the water tower in the top left i moved back and pushed my self against the fence to get the water tower in this picture. I find this picture visually interesting because you see the water tower in the top left and then your eyes are drawn to the wall following the the graffiti then followed to http://backwardsstudios.blogspot.ca/.

No comments:

Post a Comment