Tuesday 17 June 2014

Video self portrait


The main reasons why i chose the clips i did was because these are things I enjoy to do almost everyday. So some technical aspects i had were, to find the right song that was a fast paced and dubstep song that was non copy right. I didn't wanna go through the difficulty of asking a artist for there work and not ending up getting a response or a answer in time so i just stuck with a non copy right song for my project. Also some what of another challenge I had was grabbing the highlights from each of my  videos by cutting what wasn't needed,by keeping the right footage that i would want to include into my culminating. A symbol of my project was the "MY STORY" font, it was the NHL font from Dafonts.com and i am a hockey player so i thought it worked out to my advantage.

I used a mixture of video and photos, I did this because it was a good variety, My photos were slightly edited by editing apps on my cell phone and on photoshop. I chose the photos I did because they all tied up together into this project.  The photos were slightly taken as a close up and I tried to match them up properly with the music and my videos as-well. The reason why I added the airsoft,hockey,lacrosse and lastly the xbox video was because I enjoy all of these sports and activities on a daily basis and am very competitive in everything I do. I chose the song "Tobu Life" because it was a dubstep song that is fast with no words and in sports or videogames I like to be fast and aggressive in my everyday life especially when I'm competing against other people. 





No comments:

Post a Comment