Tuesday 18 February 2014

illustrator drawing




I chose the file format "PNG" because it puts through the best quality of all of the other formats, also PNG pops the colour out with it looking the most realistic as possible.
 I created this illustrator drawing starting from the outline working my way into the screen and button, I tried to take a minimal amount of points as possible because all i really had to do was put a point down press on the next point and curve each corner and after that it was straight forward with easier straighter lines to deal with.
my steps to complete the vector drawing-
1) find a image that is not very hard to outline
2)open it into illustrator
3)pick the pen tool and start tracing from the outside in
4) when i was satisfied id save it to a png and place in drop off
 A few challenges i overcame was getting used to the pen tool because it is a very difficult tool to use when you aren't very used to it but at the same you want it to be perfect was really hard, i overcame my challenge with just keep on going without stopping and or being satisfied.
5) I am pleased with my final result, I think i did a decent job.


No comments:

Post a Comment