Friday 2 November 2012


Hey everyone this is my outside chess piece photo. The advantages of this photo was that i got to get the whole picture of my chess piece, then i didn't have problems with shinny parts or darker and lighter parts, because there was no light reflecting of my picture. The value in this picture goes dark from the left and then gets lighter through out the right of the chess piece. The line i used is straight hard bold lines i made my back ground feel like it was a tunnel because it starts very dark then gradually gets lighter. I do think this photo has movement because of the tunnel going into the focal point of my chess piece. 




Hey everybody this is my chess piece picture on the copy stand this didn't turn out that well because where all of the dark spots are its very glossy and shinny. It became out like this because the shinny part reflected back up into the camera and it became way too glossy and doesn't look that good. The only advantage of the copy stand is that you can get the whole picture and it is very straight.




Hey everybody this is my chess piece picture with the scanner i didn't find this way that great at all since it did not get the top of the picture which is not a very effective way to get a picture of my chess piece but you can get most of the picture instead of the top you can not get. So i don't think this is a very effective way.







No comments:

Post a Comment